Happy holidays! I hope you are finding new and creative ways to enjoy your socially responsible time at home.
Registration is open. Registration numbers are up from this time last year. Keep them coming!
Good news #1: Last week the California Department of Public Health released new guidelines regarding outdoor youth sports, classifying baseball as an “outdoor moderate-contact sport”. Practices under physical distancing and stable teams/cohorts are permitted.
- Practices will start in the spring with added COVID safety measures (distancing, masks at all times, no shared equipment, etc.).
- The state has not yet determined when inter-team games (i.e., between two teams) will resume. Until that time, practice will continue as usual when the spring season begins, If necessary, inner-team scrimmage games (4 on 4 on 4) with umpires and socially distanced spectators are possible. More on that to follow over the coming weeks.
Good news #2: The per player registration fee is reduced to the pre-2019 rates.
- Machine Pitch through Majors = $250
- T-ball & Coach-Pitch = $175
- Payment requests will be sent to those who registered in the next few days.
Evaluations: Machine Pitch through Majors (Ages 7-12)
- When: Saturday, January 23rd.
- Where: Menlo-Atherton High School
- No spectators will be allowed. Sorry, parents will need to wait in the car.
- Players will arrive for a specific window of time based on their age and will be done in about 30 minutes.
- More details will follow closer to Jan 23rd
- No tune up clinic this year
- January 23: Evaluations at Menlo-Atherton High School
- January 31: Registration closes for Machine-Pitch through Majors
- Feb 8-12: Machine-Pitch through Majors drafts and teams announced
- Feb 14: T-Ball/Coach-Pitch Registration closes
- Feb 18: T-Ball/Coach-Pitch teams announced
- Feb 22: Practices start following Winter Break
Want to sponsor a team? Sponsorship opportunities will be available at all divisions. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your ongoing support of M-A Little League. We are excited for this coming season and hope to see you on the field in the spring!