NEWS & EVENTS
Fall Ball is a fun, developmental league to keep skills sharp and Little League friendships engaged in the offseason. Play starts just after Labor Day and ends in the middle of November. Players are split into three divisions: Juniors, Seniors and District 80 Juniors (not confusing at all – right?). We know fall is prime time for other sports so we try to avoid conflicts and make it easy to play another primary sport along with Fall Ball. Games are on Sundays. All divisions will have a Jamboree Tournament at the end of the season. The cost for Fall Ball is $175 and registration will be open until Aug 29, 2021.
Juniors division is for current league age 7, 8 and 9 year old players (2022 8-10 year olds). If your player turns 7, 8 or 9 before September 1, 2021 they are eligible for Fall Ball Juniors. The players are primarily current Machine Pitch and Minors players.
- Juniors start the season with 1-2 practices per week and finish the season with 1 practice per week and a game on Sunday. This is the chance to get your live pitching skills honed.
Seniors division is primarily for current league age 10 and 11 year old players (2022 11-12 year olds). If your player turns 10 or 11 before September 1, 2021 they are eligible for Fall Ball Seniors. The players are mostly current Majors and Minors players.
- Seniors start the season with group clinics where all players are together with professional coaches working on hitting, fielding, pitching and situational awareness.
- Clinics will take place 2-3 times a week for the first 4 weeks of the season.
- Once the clinics have wrapped up, players will be divided into teams and will have 1 practice a week and 1 game on Sunday (with parent coaches).
District 80 Juniors (Current 12 & 13 year olds): We are also opening registration for current 12 and 13 year olds (if you turn 12 or 13 before September 1, 2021). Two years ago we fielded 2 teams of players that had graduated Little League and we’re hoping for the same this coming fall.
We NEED COACHES. If you have interest in coaching please select that option in the registration system.
To register for the 2021 Fall Ball season, please use this link: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/271102
See you on the field!
WOW! You really knocked it out of the park for the Hit-A-Thon. Participation percentage was at an all time high and total funds received were over $106k, that’s $20k more than last year. Amazing effort and results across all divisions!
The Hit-A-Thon is the league’s most important source of funds in our annual operating budget. Without the support of the community, our league would not operate with such success on the field. The collective Board of Directors cannot express our gratitude enough to everyone that donated and participated. Sunday was a great reminder of why I feel fortunate to be in this community.
Skills Competition Winners
Congrats to the Skills winners. The display of speed and power was a blast to watch.
- Mountain Mike’s Golden Arm throwing contest – Caleb Swartzberg
- Inventure Group Roadrunner base race – Will Clark
- Ajax Health Home Run Derby – Merrick Lee
Thank you and Go M-A!
Menlo-Atherton Little League
1259 El Camino Real #130
Menlo Park, CA 94025