Who is eligible to play in M-A Little League?
Boys and girls of the appropriate ages are eligible to participate in M-A Little League. A player's Little League age can be determined using this tool: Little League baseball age tool
Additionally, the national Little League program requires players to meet certain residence conditions to be eligible for a particular Little League program. The Menlo Park-Atherton area has three active Little League programs (Alpine Little League, M-A Little League, and Ravenswood Little League).
Please follow the link below to see if you reside within the boundary area for M-A Little League. Little League Finder tool
If you reside outside the boundary, your player may be eligible for a waiver to play in M-A Little League:
1. School verification - If your player attends a school that is inside the boundary, please complete the registration and the registrar will contact you to complete a school verification form. Eligible schools are: Encinal School; Alto School; Las Lomitas; Laurel Schools; Menlo-Atherton High School; Menlo School; Nativity; Peninsula School; Sacred Heart; and Willow Oaks School.
2. Change of residence - If your player has played in the M-A Little League previously, but you have recently moved outside the boundary, please complete the registration process and the registrar will contact you for more information.
3. Older siblings - If your player has older siblings that have played in M-A Little League, please complete the registration process and the registrar will contact you for more information.
Why are you collecting my medical and insurance information?
Once players have been drafted/assigned to teams, team managers (only) will be given player’s confidential medical and insurance information. This information will be used in a situation where emergency medical care is required and the player’s parent/guardian is not present.
In what division should I register my player? Why wasn’t I allowed to register my player in XYZ Division?
Placement in a division is based on age and ability level. The general age guidance is as follows, but players are registered in the following groups.
- T-Ball and Coach Pitch - 5-6 year olds
- Machine Pitch through Majors - 7-12 year olds
- District 52 Juniors - 13-14 year olds
- District 52 Seniors - 15-16 year olds
To determine your child's Little League age: Little League Baseball Age Calculator
If you seek an exception to these limits, register your player in the age-appropriate division and send an email to Pat Galligan (Majors Player Agent) or Matt Bennitt (Minors Player Agent) requesting the exception.
I go to _________ school, can I play in M-A Little League?
Schools in the M-ALL District include: Encinal School; Alto School; Las Lomitas; Laurel Schools; Menlo-Atherton High School; Menlo School; Nativity; Peninsula School; Sacred Heart; and Willow Oaks School. If you live outside the M-ALL boundary but attend a school within the M-ALL boundary, you can register and you will be put on a waitlist. The registrar will contact you and request verification of school attendance. As soon as school verification is received, your player will be released from the waitlist.
I found out my child has a conflict and cannot play Little League. Can I cancel my child's registration?
Registration fees can be refunded prior to the team drafts. Team draft dates by division are published on our website calendar. Once teams are drafted and announced, no refunds will be processed. Please contact the registrar at email@example.com to coordinate a refund prior to the team draft dates.
Can I request my child be placed on a specific team - with a specific coach or friends?
Teams are created in a draft format. This allows for the creation of equitable teams, therefore M-A Little League cannot accept requests for specific coaches or players to be on a team together.
I’m having some other problem with the website and/or Registration process. What can I do?
If you have further questions, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.