Opening Day is Saturday, March 4th!
On Saturday, March 4th will be kicking off the 2023 M-ALL Spring Season, to be led off with our traditional Opening Day Ceremony at 9am on the Majors Baseball Field at Burgess Park.
Please join the M-A Little League Board of Directors and the entire M-A community in launching our 2023 Spring Season in style!
The program will begin promptly at 9:00am and will include:
- The honoring of our 12-year old players and graduating coaches
- Team and sponsor introductions
- Ceremonial first pitches to be thrown by Menlo Park Mayor Jen Wolosin and Atherton City Council Member Elizabeth Lewis to Majors Division 12-year olds Tristan Goudey and Bryant Ho
- A recitation of the Little League Pledge by Minors Division players
- The singing of our National Anthem
- The player tunnel run for M-As Tee Ball and Coach Pitch Players
Please have your player arrive, in full uniform, to the field no later than 8:45am in the outfield.
Gather with your teams in the following locations:
- Tball and Coach Pitch Teams: Spread along the outfield fence
- Machine Pitch Teams: Right Field
- Minors: Right Center Field
- Majors: Left Center Field
- D52 Juniors: Left Field
- Challenger: Left Field
We are extremely excited about the ceremony and the kick of the season and hope to see you all out there on Saturday morning. In the event weather becomes an issue, we will be emailing the league ASAP as to the status of the ceremony, but crossing fingers it looks like we’ll remain dry through mid-day on Saturday and the ceremony will go off without a hitch.
Many thanks in advance for your truly valued support and Go M-A!!!
(Some pictures added here from past events)